Renewaire PBL Push Button Timer
Renewaire PBL Push Button Timer is used to control RenewAire Residential ERV Models EV90, EV90P, EV130, EV200 and EV300
Use the Push Button Point-of-Use Timer for short periods of operation – for example during a shower. Press the Renewaire logo and your ventilator will run 20 minutes. Press again and the unit will run 40 minutes. A third press and the unit will run for a 60 minute cycle. Cancel a cycle at any time by holding down the logo for 5 seconds. To be used only when wired to the PE PTL and operating a Renewaire EV series product.
- Placed in bathrooms and other areas for point-of-use operation of the ERV
- Works in conjunction with one PTL control
- Applicable to RenewAire Residential ERV Models EV90, EV90P, EV130, EV200 and EV300 only
- Push button control turns on ERV from bathrooms or other intermittent exhaust-only locations
- 20 minute ERV run-time with one push of the PBL button – Push two times for 40 minutes, or three times for 60 minutes
- Only two low voltage control wires needed from PBL back to PTL
- Unit derives power from same two wire proprietary control connection
Applicable to Renewaire Residential ERV Models EV90, EV90P, EV130, EV200 and EV300 only.